The doctoral school intends to cover the field broadly from policy and management perspectives and the computer science perspective.
Typical structure for the two/three days session at each location:
- presentation of the local university and hosting department
- presentation of the theme for the session
- lectures of the chosen subjects for the session
- group work by students in groups of student from different disciplines, on a topic chosen by the group, focusing on the issues presented during the class, discussing possible research and innovation ideas
- Short presentation of the results of the group work by the students and discussion
- One social event
- In the first location, an introduction to IdeaLeague and initiatives for students will be also given.