Are you an academic or research staff member, affiliated with one of the IDEA League partner universities, who wants to organise a meeting, conference, or visit for the purpose of pursuing a joint project? IDEA League’s Frontrunner Grant offers funding up to €5,000 to explore the feasibility of developing a common initiative in research or education.
The budget covers venue rental, catering and additional technical support. Participants are responsible for covering their own travel and accommodation costs.
Academic staff at IDEA League universities must meet the following requirements to apply:
- At least 4 (out of 5) members of IDEA League must be involved
- The activity can be a workshop, a conference, a visit, a tour, or a competition
- The activity should have the aim to strengthen or create a network among the researchers involved
- The event must be the start of a future collaboration
- The aim should be a follow-up activity/ joint output/ joint proposal/ joint educational programme